noifknwdklfnd
fiod

Sunday 17 October 2010

Welcome

Hello & welcome to my blog, The Girl Who Reads.

I have started this blog to record and share my thoughts & feelings on books that I come across, new & old.

I am an avid reader, and love finding and reading books on many different subjects, fact or fiction, and discovering authors whose work I seek out further.

I have no one favourite author, just a continually growing collection of authors whose work I enjoy, and who I keep an eye out for their latest offerings.

Blogging is something that I discovered a few months ago when I started my first blog, The Beautiful News, which is dedicated to sharing and reviewing beauty products. I enjoy blogging, and look forward to growing this blog.

Please feel free to contact me by E-mail or Twitter. I would love to hear what your reading recommendations are. All my contact details can be found on my Follow Me page.

I look forward to hearing from you.


Follow my blog with bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. great idea for a blog! can't wait to read your reviews/thoughts on books! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read your posts lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment to let me know what you think, or to ask any questions that you have.

I read every comment left, and always try to reply to each one.

Thank you. xx